- #StreetPitch | Washington DC | Nov 27 - Mindhatch is pleased to join forces with Street Entrepreneurs to celebrate diverse entrepreneurs. #StreetPitch brings together the grittiest founders to present their companies for the opportunity to crowdfund from the audience. Join us on November 27 in Washington DC!Register Now
- Improv & Innovation: Mindhatch Founder Appears On “A Sherpa’s Guide to Innovation” - Mindhatch Founder & CEO, Coonoor Behal, was recently interviewed on the "A Sherpa's Guide to Innovation" podcast to discuss using improvisation for innovation, creativity, and human centered design. They even play FIVE THINGS, Mindhatch's improv card game! Please have a listen to Episode 27: At The Intersection of Improv & Innovation on the Apple iTunesLearn More
- 4 Ways to Use Empathy to Get Better Customer Insights - Customers who feel heard and understood will give you responses that are more truthful, and therefore more useful. Discover how you can boost profits, build loyalty, and drive innovation by developing the empathy that uncovers customer needs, wants, and desires. Read Article
- Laptops Are Great. But Not During a Lecture or a Meeting. https://t.co/v4IthHYecO
- @TheBenReport @van_bever_derek @HBS_Forum Ooh yes that article is an old-y but a good-y! Thanks for suggesting it!
- "...efficiency itself makes innovation less likely by causing a concentration of profit and power for one or two co… https://t.co/ixWrNZy0GY
Our Clients & Partner Firms: