We believe insights drive results and the best insights come from people — your team and your customers. Through Design Thinking, Organizational Improv, and Innovation Facilitation, we help you solve complex business problems, boost customer value, and improve team performance. Our customized experiences develop team skillsets and spur collective creativity, innovation, and actionable results.
Go beyond numbers and put the human experience at the forefront of what you do. The result? Happy customers, engaged team members, and profitable, innovative organizations.
Want to bond your staff, boost creativity, and produce actionable results? Our improv experiences get your team to play – and learn – like professionals.
Don’t let your brainstorming sessions result in more of the same. We’ll guide your team through a dynamic process that will unleash more of the best ideas and get results faster.
- Design Thinking: Practice & Measurement Essentials | Online | April 2 - Live online training with Mindhatch Founder Coonoor Behal. Learn how to put design thinking into practice at your organization and create organizational change during this live online training on Monday, April 2 10am-1pm PST.Register Now
- Mindhatch Now Certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council - Mindhatch is happy to announce that we are now certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).Learn More
- How To Avoid Hiring Your Company’s Next Brilliant Jerk - All businesses and organizations face one near-universal business challenge: finding and hiring the right people. Brilliant jerks = not the right people. Find out how using improv can help you improve how you evaluate job candidates and weed out the bad seeds. Read Article
- Companies where more people said they felt their ideas were sought out and valued tended to yield more revenue grow… https://t.co/rRWus0zAaW
- RT @InVisionApp "Low fidelity still means high quality. Just because it's low fidelity doesn't mean the quality of the content and… https://t.co/nKOpUT3AFa
- Need your team to be more creative? Take some lessons from kids. We, of course, love the rec to borrow "Yes, And" f… https://t.co/dh1WmluM9T
Our Clients & Partner Firms: