Mindhatch Founder Coonoor Behal will present and lead an informal discussion at November’s meeting of the Seattle chapter of the Applied Improvisation Network (AIN)*. She’ll discuss her work using design thinking for corporate business innovation and why organizational improv can and should be an essential component of any innovation or organizational culture change strategy. During the event, Coonoor will also share some of her favorite improv activities she uses with her design thinking clients.
The event is free, open to non-AIN members, and requires no advance registration. Please join us!
DATE: Wednesday, November 8
TIME: 6:30 – 7:30pm (come at 6:15pm to socialize)
WHERE: Seattle’s Market Theater in the Pike Place Market (home of Unexpected Productions)
Get more thought leadership on design thinking and organizational improv from Mindhatch:
- Design Thinking: The Scientific Method for Innovation
- The Robots Haven’t Won Yet (And Other Reasons I’m a Design Thinker)
- Organizational Improv: A Creative Approach to Corporate Training
- Improv(-ise) Your Way to Better Ideation
- FIVE THINGS by Mindhatch, an improv card game
*AIN is a global professional organization dedicated to using improvisation for the benefit of non-performance purposes.