I work side-by-side with firms and their client teams to add reliable, expert-level capacity. Such partnerships are my specialty and I guarantee a seamless fusion with your brand culture to uphold reputation and deliver exceptional results.
Do you provide design thinking and innovation consulting services to your clients? I bring years of experience in design thinking, human-centered research, design strategy, workshop design and facilitation, training, organizational improvisation, strategy and innovation consulting, and program development. As a former Deloitte consultant, I’m also great at project management and nurturing client relationships. I can be an invaluable resource to your team on any creative project.
I have taught design thinking at Deloitte Consulting LLP, completed Adaptive Path’s User Experience Intensive, received product design training at the Wharton School of Business, and have executed design projects with non-profits and for-profits in a variety of industries. My skills include but are not limited to: empathy interviews, “fly on the wall” observations, intercepts/guerilla research, co-creation, prototyping, cultural probes, journey mapping, persona development, service blueprinting, and sensemaking.
With my years of experience as an improv comedian and teacher, I bring levity, adaptability, and composure to every project and am expert in using improv techniques to enhance empathy, collaboration, and ideation.
You can learn more about me here.
- #StreetPitch | Washington DC | Nov 27 - Mindhatch is pleased to join forces with Street Entrepreneurs to celebrate diverse entrepreneurs. #StreetPitch brings together the grittiest founders to present their companies for the opportunity to crowdfund from the audience. Join us on November 27 in Washington DC!Register Now
- Improv & Innovation: Mindhatch Founder Appears On “A Sherpa’s Guide to Innovation” - Mindhatch Founder & CEO, Coonoor Behal, was recently interviewed on the "A Sherpa's Guide to Innovation" podcast to discuss using improvisation for innovation, creativity, and human centered design. They even play FIVE THINGS, Mindhatch's improv card game! Please have a listen to Episode 27: At The Intersection of Improv & Innovation on the Apple iTunesLearn More
- Here’s How To Facilitate A Participant-Centric Innovation Session - Avoid the irony of "do as I say, not as I do" in your next innovation session. Learn tips and tricks to walk the walk and facilitate any creative session in a human-centered, people-first way while also achieving your business objectives.Read Article
- Excited to announce that we will be sponsoring #DesignThinking2019. Take a look at the agenda for more info on the… https://t.co/n8xBL0aOLD
- Mindhatch founder Coonoor Behal is featured on the @DesignThinkUSA blog today. Check out her insights and don't mis… https://t.co/5lRvXe7vRZ
- Thank you, @DesignThinkUSA! Looking forward to seeing you in Austin April 16-18! https://t.co/mZ3KlInxZ3
Our Clients & Partner Firms: