I work side-by-side with firms and their client teams to add reliable, expert-level capacity. Such partnerships are my specialty and I guarantee a seamless fusion with your brand culture to uphold reputation and deliver exceptional results.
Do you provide design thinking and innovation consulting services to your clients? I bring years of experience in design thinking, human-centered research, design strategy, workshop design and facilitation, training, organizational improvisation, strategy and innovation consulting, and program development. As a former Deloitte consultant, I’m also great at project management and nurturing client relationships. I can be an invaluable resource to your team on any creative project.
I have taught design thinking at Deloitte Consulting LLP, completed Adaptive Path’s User Experience Intensive, received product design training at the Wharton School of Business, and have executed design projects with non-profits and for-profits in a variety of industries. My skills include but are not limited to: empathy interviews, “fly on the wall” observations, intercepts/guerilla research, co-creation, prototyping, cultural probes, journey mapping, persona development, service blueprinting, and sensemaking.
With my years of experience as an improv comedian and teacher, I bring levity, adaptability, and composure to every project and am expert in using improv techniques to enhance empathy, collaboration, and ideation.
You can learn more about me here.
- #StreetPitch | Washington DC | Nov 27 - Mindhatch is pleased to join forces with Street Entrepreneurs to celebrate diverse entrepreneurs. #StreetPitch brings together the grittiest founders to present their companies for the opportunity to crowdfund from the audience. Join us on November 27 in Washington DC!Register Now
- Improv & Innovation: Mindhatch Founder Appears On “A Sherpa’s Guide to Innovation” - Mindhatch Founder & CEO, Coonoor Behal, was recently interviewed on the "A Sherpa's Guide to Innovation" podcast to discuss using improvisation for innovation, creativity, and human centered design. They even play FIVE THINGS, Mindhatch's improv card game! Please have a listen to Episode 27: At The Intersection of Improv & Innovation on the Apple iTunesLearn More
- 4 Ways to Use Empathy to Get Better Customer Insights - Customers who feel heard and understood will give you responses that are more truthful, and therefore more useful. Discover how you can boost profits, build loyalty, and drive innovation by developing the empathy that uncovers customer needs, wants, and desires. Read Article
- We've got another newsletter just for our subscribers going out later this week - don't miss out on valuable resour… https://t.co/GJ6IRzD27g
- We've got another newsletter just for our subscribers going out later this week - don't miss out on valuable resour… https://t.co/M90Albehv2
- Your Next Great Innovation for Your Business Might Come From Another Industry https://t.co/zXaTQ0Rg0b
Our Clients & Partner Firms: