I work side-by-side with firms and their client teams to add reliable, expert-level capacity. Such partnerships are my specialty and I guarantee a seamless fusion with your brand culture to uphold reputation and deliver exceptional results.
Do you provide design thinking and innovation consulting services to your clients? I bring years of experience in design thinking, human-centered research, design strategy, workshop design and facilitation, training, organizational improvisation, strategy and innovation consulting, and program development. As a former Deloitte consultant, I’m also great at project management and nurturing client relationships. I can be an invaluable resource to your team on any creative project.
I have taught design thinking at Deloitte Consulting LLP, completed Adaptive Path’s User Experience Intensive, received product design training at the Wharton School of Business, and have executed design projects with non-profits and for-profits in a variety of industries. My skills include but are not limited to: empathy interviews, “fly on the wall” observations, intercepts/guerilla research, co-creation, prototyping, cultural probes, journey mapping, persona development, service blueprinting, and sensemaking.
With my years of experience as an improv comedian and teacher, I bring levity, adaptability, and composure to every project and am expert in using improv techniques to enhance empathy, collaboration, and ideation.
You can learn more about me here.
- Design Thinking: Practice & Measurement Essentials | Online | April 2 - Live online training with Mindhatch Founder Coonoor Behal. Learn how to put design thinking into practice at your organization and create organizational change during this live online training on Monday, April 2 10am-1pm PST.Register Now
- Improv & Innovation: Mindhatch Founder Appears On “A Sherpa’s Guide to Innovation” - Mindhatch Founder & CEO, Coonoor Behal, was recently interviewed on the "A Sherpa's Guide to Innovation" podcast to discuss using improvisation for innovation, creativity, and human centered design. They even play FIVE THINGS, Mindhatch's improv card game! Please have a listen to Episode 27: At The Intersection of Improv & Innovation on the Apple iTunesLearn More
- How To Avoid Hiring Your Company’s Next Brilliant Jerk - All businesses and organizations face one near-universal business challenge: finding and hiring the right people. Brilliant jerks = not the right people. Find out how using improv can help you improve how you evaluate job candidates and weed out the bad seeds. Read Article
- @tagoroproject Thanks for sharing! We are particularly proud of this one 🙂
- @ideo breaks its silence on design thinking’s critics -- Ideo partner Michael Hendrix discusses how design thinking… https://t.co/fbhYNfHBAz
- 13 Ways To Keep Your Team On The Innovation Fast Track via @forbes https://t.co/i6lJHSNIlj #innovation #creativity #mindsetsmatter
Our Clients & Partner Firms: